Like Tree186Likes

Nov 2021 - New 'Omicron' Mutants are Coming..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Do you think the covid will be more problematic if more HIV patients catch it? Just more problematic for the individual or potentially new mutations? I think I am reading your message incorrectly, but it sounds like HIV and Covid could create a new super HIV virus that spreads in the air! Now that is something terrifying.
    Why would HIV need to piggyback on Covid when it could easily use the flu virus? Both are (mostly) endemic, both evolve new variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:
    No nothing to do with HIV and Covid mixing and becoming airborne HIV... just that to mutate a virus needs to reproduce and to have 30 or 40 mutations which all seem to be effective it's clearly had some time in some poor sod's body to do its thing. Normally someone would fight off covid or die of it within say 3 weeks, but people with HIV can have it for many months and maybe forever as their immune systems don't work well.
    I don't get your point then. This is the same issue even with the current variants.

Yes agree, this was always a risk. But now it has happened.

What is different is that this isn't a slight variation from earlier strains, but seems to be a lot of “evolution” in one big step. This suggests a lot of variations have happened in one person who has had covid for a long time and then spread from that person around the community.

Certainly fixing Oil prices none of that strategic reserve manipulation was needed.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 4.52.28 PM.png
Views: 706
Size:  32.1 KB

hongkong7 and qhank like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Certainly fixing Oil prices none of that strategic reserve manipulation was needed.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 4.52.28 PM.png
Views: 706
Size:  32.1 KB
    Bitcoin has taken a hammering, no.idea if it is connected to the new variant fear

This thing ain't going away.

New World Order.

Sage likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Of course it can't be contained, moronic to even suggest it might have been.

Have you literally learned nothing in these 2 years?

Classic endemic viral evolution, welcome to the latest incarnation of the annual flu.

Now shut up and get back to work.
    Last edited by Sage; 27-11-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Damn, I lose, I had voted Monday. Well there are now some quarantine hotel rooms available for the Christmas rush...now it's just a question of when the UK ban comes when 2 or 3 more of the new omicron variant are detected there- just in time for Lunar New Year returnees...

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    Of course it can't be contained, moronic to even suggest it might have been.

Have you literally learned nothing in these 2 years?

Classic endemic viral evolution, welcome to the latest incarnation of the annual flu.

Now shut up and get back to work.
    the only sure thing is that the “experts“ will continue to be given full rein over every aspect of people's lives, issuing contradicting directives with straight faces, while life as we once knew is dangled further and further away
    Sage and mrgoodkat like this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast