Like Tree677Likes

Birthday Party Goers to Quarantine...

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by qhank:
    What unlinked case? The unlinked surveyor has already been linked to the CX crew's mother from Causeway Bay.
    Has the supermarket worker been traced? I have no clue just asking.
    statman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gardabble:
    This time they can't use the Cathay Pacific as a scapegoat in order to cover up the gov incompetence this time around.
    It's surprising this forum hasn't seen a regurgitation of the 'blame Cathay' mantra.

I would suggest squeezing a big party in just before a known to come lockdown was poor judgement by many many people. But again the questions should be

- Who paid for these parties
    - Where social distancing rules observed
    Coolboy likes this.

Junius, don't complain you didn't get dinner when you turned the "auntie" away. All of us who have done quarantine know the first rule is to take anything you can get, decide later if you want to toss it... AND you had plenty of time to pack some snacks.

Mrs. Jones and Drunken Master like this.

Junius Ho: They could only send me to Tsing Yi station. If that's the case, they should have let me know, I'd ask my driver to come pick me up!"
    First world lawmaker problems...does he not have a mobile phone to call? Or he could experience the wonders of the Airport Express and get closer to home, I hear it connects with this thing called "the MTR." He should try it! Do any of these muppets have an Octopus card?
    Mrs. Jones and Jillypots like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    First world lawmaker problems...does he not have a mobile phone to call? Or he could experience the wonders of the Airport Express and get closer to home, I hear it connects with this thing called "the MTR." He should try it! Do any of these muppets have an Octopus card?
    I would suggest Mr Ho probably has legitimate fears of mingling with the public given the previous offences against him.
    Coolboy likes this.

Gosh...one day does this to him, imagine what 21 days ?

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurs88:
    Gosh...one day does this to him, imagine what 21 days ?
    Yeah, totally bummed out, he would have ended up in the psych hospital for sure, in restraints, we missed out on this fun...
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Junius Ho is the gift that keeps on giving. He says of COURSE no one will wear a mask at a birthday dinner...that's the POINT you twit and why the government asks you not to hold potential super spreader events in the first place...
    You know, if he had just manned up, we wouldn't be able to have all this fun at his expense. It was only 24 hours but it delivered...

So...what's the situation then? I don't have quite a clear picture...do they get to leave PB already?

...Must be a slow day on the SCMP, "HK disabled face barriers moving in public spaces" is the front page...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Has the supermarket worker been traced? I have no clue just asking.
    No it hasn't. That's the unlinked case.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast