Like Tree28Likes

Doctor carves his initials on liver he transplanted

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beutiful Italy, where people don't know how to drive :)

Doctor carves his initials on liver he transplanted

Oh my goodness. What we he thinking??

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/simon-b...nts-livers-uk/

This idiot is even more worse of the fucktard

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/consultan...ded-from-duty/

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    This idiot is even more worse of the fucktard

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/consultan...ded-from-duty/
    This guy?
    https://www.greatdoctor.com.hk/en/do...86%AB%E7%94%9F

If he specifically sought out the girls because they were underage, then the law should throw everything at him

But if he was doing them without knowing their age, then perhaps there could leniency. And perhaps if there's a next time he should ask for ID before putting it anywhere

Original Post Deleted
    Yep, that doctor is a busted unit! No mercy should be given to somebody as educated as him who really should know better!
    huja likes this.

I never respected doctors in HK. They all became doctors because their parents wanted them to be a doctor (money and status).

I have yet to meet a local doctor here that actually tries to geniunely treat me. Instead it feels like a fast food joint, go in ask 1 or 2 questions and out with the 3 days medicine (which forces you to go back to them for additional medication). Doctors here are hustlers with a prescription pad.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I never respected doctors in HK. They all became doctors because their parents wanted them to be a doctor (money and status).

I have yet to meet a local doctor here that actually tries to geniunely treat me. Instead it feels like a fast food joint, go in ask 1 or 2 questions and out with the 3 days medicine (which forces you to go back to them for additional medication). Doctors here are hustlers with a prescription pad.
    My wife was feeling sick and had some vertigo. The doctor without even consulting her said she had an internal ear problem and gave her some medicine. Without even moving from his seat! She was in fact pregnant, what a bellend.
    Kowloon72, Sage and GentleGeorge like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    My wife was feeling sick and had some vertigo. The doctor without even consulting her said she had an internal ear problem and gave her some medicine. Without even moving from his seat! She was in fact pregnant, what a bellend.
    Sadly, this is the majority of the doctors here. Wait a bit longer and youll see it get even worse with the new rule to allow mainland Chinese doctors to practice here.

.........3 days medicine (which forces you to go back to them for additional medication.....
    exactly, forcing another consult fee and medicine fee
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Yes, some doctors, especially those at public hospitals in HK, are like that. BUT...lets not generalize to all doctors in HK. Those in private hospitals or in private practice are usually more patient and sincere in their care.
    fougeres likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast