Like Tree516Likes

Hong Kong: Delta from Hamsters

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25

she local?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    Some people are really uninformed

I have a colleague who doesnt know she has to be admitted to hospital if she test positive, or to PB if she’s a close contact

She’s unvaccinated, so no fucks given from me

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    Some people are really uninformed

I have a colleague who doesnt know she has to be admitted to hospital if she test positive, or to PB if she’s a close contact

She’s unvaccinated, so no fucks given from me
    What a fucking moron, (how do people like that get jobs, let alone keep them?) although technically she's most likely correct now.

PB is fast becoming a gulag of the past.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rs4:
    she local?
    Local, trying to get preggers or already preggers, dont’t give a fuck

Which is why I laughed when I read about health care assistants in the OBGYN ward of princess margaret hospital testing positive

i know right. Lets hunt them down and hang them all!
    = 100% vaccination rate

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    What a fucking moron, (how do people like that get jobs, let alone keep them?) although technically she's most likely correct now.

PB is fast becoming a gulag of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    I’m also surprised that they put the effort of testing all the hamsters... then killed them all anyway!

From RTHK:
    2512 small animals were culled in total (!) of which 11 resulted positive to covid.
    77 hamsters were handed over by their owners. Only one of them so far resulted positive, the owners were sent to PB... and for once I can’t say I’m sorry for them.
    Possibly to determine if the virus was mutating and developing into a new strain... Just guessing

Quote Originally Posted by rs4:
    i know right. Lets hunt them down and hang them all!
    = 100% vaccination rate
    That's a touch fascist?

How about you just cease all restrictions and let people decide for themselves rather than attempting to control something you can't control

The stupid ones can stay ignorant about the PB bullet they barely dodged.

Pretty sure he’s jesting about the idée fixe of our times, while you were referring to the bubble of ignorance around the consequences of testing positive...

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Pretty sure he’s jesting about the idée fixe of our times, while you were referring to the bubble of ignorance around the consequences of testing positive...
    Pretty sure too, hence the question mark after fascist.

But there's not so many of us here that advocate freedom from vaccine mandates, thus I can't have RS4 attempting to stick me on the 'vax-nazi' side of that fence.
    AsianXpat0 and rs4 like this.