Like Tree2502Likes

Who is leaving HK, Anecdotal Evidence - Part 2

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    I like your bold font. I have changed my location for you now! I wasn't portraying a fake location, simply wasn't **UPDATED**.
    MrSapSap and Flapster like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    I just tried to even find the place to change the location and have no clue how to do it LOL, its probably why some dont bother changing.
    Goto settings, edit profile, scroll all the way down to additional information, you can update location or delete it like I have so geoexpat national law police doesn't find me in UK and arrest me.

Those who have already moved or are moving to the UK, roughly whereabouts? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Those who have already moved or are moving to the UK, roughly whereabouts? Just curious
    well Im planning to head to somewhere in between Liverpool (YNWA ) and Manchester, my current company has a lab in Warrington and plenty of QA jobs in the area. Two of my best Brit mates who moved back from HK live around between those two cities as well.
    hullexile, vmlinuz and Skyhook like this.

You Never Wank Alone chucky

I'm posh. I'm in Cheshire.

hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Philips:
    Norther Italy here, after 15 years in HK. Although I am not a frequent poster.
    So, in the Emilia- Romagna region of Italy, possibly, Bologna aka the stomach of Italy?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I couldn't afford a big house with garden in London so I got one further up the M25. I am very glad to have a big garden as it was essential during covid lockdown and I keep my helper in the shed.

only kidding about the shed!
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    well Im planning to head to somewhere in between Liverpool (YNWA ) and Manchester, my current company has a lab in Warrington and plenty of QA jobs in the area. Two of my best Brit mates who moved back from HK live around between those two cities as well.
    You should all get motorcycles and wear leather vests with a Hong Kong dragon&lion mo men tai patch stitched to your backs. Lots of cool little English pubs in the countryside you could visit for a Sunday ride when the weather is nice.
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    only kidding about the shed!
    You had her camped out in a tent?
    mrgoodkat and Flapster like this.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast