Like Tree98Likes

April 2022 - China Covid News

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    Makes one appreciate HK.

The bit about Gucci and LV delivering care packages is just a bit too much. Wonder if they will become the next Alibaba. @ the 12 minute mark in above video.
    Last edited by shri; 15-04-2022 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Makes one appreciate HK.
    Yes, I thought the same thing, also with how things are handled. We're ages ahead of Chinese bureaucracy (re Italian video). But it also makes me concerned if we're supposed to look towards China for help,and that they've built our own isolation facilities.

They seem to forget there are OTHER diseases out there! And with these conditions, they're begging to set off another unknown disease!

What I'd really like to know is whether or not these communal toilets have handsoap. 100% sure, no. Again, HK is superior, as we know what soap is with clean public toilets with ample soap at every corner.

Quote Originally Posted by riversidejr:
    Isn't there a global standard for counting covid related deaths, i.e. that generally, a death within x days of testing positive is generally to be counted as covid related death if no other clear evidence such as car accident etc.? In your example, the lung failure should prima facie a consequence of covid and if they don't need to count such a fatality, then why are we talking numbers at all?
    That being said of course any number coming out of China does not make any sense anyhow.
    Excess Deaths

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Excess Deaths

Nice chart. Thanks for sharing. This shows which countries are the biggest liars.
    Russia btw had official guideline that you only count as Covid death, if there was no other condition found when died. They could even argue that a Covid patient dying of lung failure doesn't need to be counted as Covid-related death. With that knowledge makes you wonder how they have any Covid deaths in the stats. Probably 100% fake numbers, as 0 Covid deaths sounds too obviously like fake

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    Nice chart. Thanks for sharing. This shows which countries are the biggest liars.
    Russia btw had official guideline that you only count as Covid death, if there was no other condition found when died. They could even argue that a Covid patient dying of lung failure doesn't need to be counted as Covid-related death. With that knowledge makes you wonder how they have any Covid deaths in the stats. Probably 100% fake numbers, as 0 Covid deaths sounds too obviously like fake
    I have to correct myself. Only some of the countries are liars (Russia and Serbia). Many other countries are just poorer without good health infrastructure, where people might have died of Covid, but it wasn't diagnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    I have to correct myself. Only some of the countries are liars (Russia and Serbia). Many other countries are just poorer without good health infrastructure, where people might have died of Covid, but it wasn't diagnosed.
    Or they died due to lockdowns such as too late diagnosis of disease but these would be hopefully much smaller in number and off the peak periods and should be taken over a much longer period.
    sjsa likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Yep, everything under control.

Original Post Deleted
    BBC reporting on this

https://youtu.be/nSkSj9H_t9g

Love it

Crankshaft likes this.

PBS news report with some interviews and clips.

https://youtu.be/tA8qrQ6G_Xk

Elegiaque likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast