Like Tree33Likes

HK in the power of madmen?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    In y.o.u.r. opinion.
    Y.e.s.

T.h.e.r.e. a.r.e. f.a.r. m.o.r.e. p.r.e.s.s.i.n.g. i.s.s.u.e.s. i.n. H.K. S.u.c.h. a.s. w.h.y. y.o.u. c.o.n.t.i.n.u.e. t.o. t.h.i.n.k. t.h.i.s. i.s. a. n.o.r.m.a.l. w.a.y. t.o. e.m.p.h.a.s.i.z.e. p.o.i.n.t.s.

L.O.L.
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    Y.e.s.

T.h.e.r.e. a.r.e. f.a.r. m.o.r.e. p.r.e.s.s.i.n.g. i.s.s.u.e.s. i.n. H.K. S.u.c.h. a.s. w.h.y. y.o.u. c.o.n.t.i.n.u.e. t.o. t.h.i.n.k. t.h.i.s. i.s. a. n.o.r.m.a.l. w.a.y. t.o. e.m.p.h.a.s.i.z.e. p.o.i.n.t.s.

L.O.L.
    A.n.d.t.h.e.o.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.i.n.t.h.e.w.o.r.l.d.i. s.w.h.a.t.y.ou.t.h.i.n.k.i.s.p.r.e.s.s.i.n.g.

H.a.v.e.y.o.u.t.o.l.d.S.h.r.i.?

P.s.s.p.a.c.e.s.s.u.c.k.b.a.l.l.s.

Ha ha ha... seeing you all butthurt is funny. Maybe you can cheer yourself up by feeling like a hero sans mask!

Bahwahhahahwahahah!!!

TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    So you walked into a restaurant, sat down at a seat that had some kind of "Do no sit" mark on it (was it a small restaurant that tries to space out customers on every second seat?), staff directed you to sit somewhere else, you refused, staff rolled their eyes at you. Do I have this correct?

One part I dont understand. Who is the madmen? Do you mean the restaurant staff for their seating arrangement? Or the government for forcing the restaurant to adopt the said seating arrangement?
    Both are. Officials by making silly rules, and the other side who has a will to execute those rules. Take any of these parties off the system and the normality returns in a trice.
    Sage and ndt like this.

Ha ha ha... seeing you all butthurt is funny. Maybe you can cheer yourself up by feeling like a hero sans mask!

Bahwahhahahwahahah!!!
    The novelty of not wearing a mask wore off about a year ago, when you pluck up the courage you can experience that non-event too.

Christmas is coming twinkle toes, if you're a good boy, Santa might be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by artilekt:
    Both are. Officials by making silly rules, and the other side who has a will to execute those rules. Take any of these parties off the system and the normality returns in a trice.
    Oh give me a fucking break. The poor girl/guy is just doing their job. The rule is asinine? Fine. Take it up with the government. This poor sod doesn't want to get into trouble with their boss and/or the government so they can still continue to collect their paycheque. But you think the resistance starts with them and that this is the hill to die on?

Ridiculous.
    TheBrit, bdw and drumbrake like this.

The novelty of not wearing a mask wore off about a year ago, when you pluck up the courage you can experience that non-event too.

Christmas is coming twinkle toes, if you're a good boy, Santa might be kind.
    Ha.. getting you started is like taking candy from a baby.

"Dance, Monkey! Dance!"

LOL!

Holy shit. Someone asked you to move to a different seat? How do you have the will to even post or do anything anymore? I'd presume your will would be broken.
    You're obviously frustrated at your lack of power to assert yourself, but no need to be jealous.

You're obviously frustrated at your lack of power to assert yourself, but no need to be jealous.
    Really? That's your retort? *yawn*

Y'know, living in your head rent free is exceedingly easy. It's just too bad that it's so boring since there's not a lot else in it.

Your turn.

That poor sod was just trying to do their job.

Imagine if the restaurant had been inspected by the powers that be and was judged for not following whatever the prevailing rules are in restaurants for spacing out diners. The guy could have been fined $5k for non-compliance as we saw at Carbone last week (which might be up to 25% of his monthly wage if he was a waiter at a local diner). the restaurant could have been prevented from opening past 6pm for 2 weeks with enforced closure for 'deep cleaning' at extra cost to the owners.

But yes, you were inconvenienced and it's everyone else who is a dick.

Mcdavid, bdw, tf19 and 1 others like this.