Like Tree448Likes

August 2022 - HK Covid News & Issues

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

correct- you need to be at least 14 days from covid positive pcr test/official test result to be allowed onto the plane.

I suggest you take this to HKQSG on Facebook - much more relevant, recent stuff there and loads of armchair experts.

Quote Originally Posted by AbroadHK:
    Oh no... just seen this on the govt website:

"You will need to provide a recovery certificate proving you were infected with COVID-19 between 14 and 90 days before your arrival in Hong Kong"

So, if i get a certificate to say I've had covid (5 days ago) if it's within 14 day window... I cannot come in (regardless of my antigen test).

Could anybody confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    correct- you need to be at least 14 days from covid positive pcr test/official test result to be allowed onto the plane.

I suggest you take this to HKQSG on Facebook - much more relevant, recent stuff there and loads of armchair experts.
    The only other possibility is coming back via the PCR negative within 48 hours of last port departure route (I.e the standard route) but the chances of negative through PCR are significantly less than the 14 day Covid positive and recovery route
    AbroadHK likes this.

All my documentation is fully approved. I’m just sitting in the garden having gone to bed at 9 with a 3am alarm realising it’s 11pm. I set it for 2300 ha ha - back to bed.

shri, hullexile and saltywetman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AbroadHK:
    Again, some fantastic info. from those on here - huge thanks.

Does anybody know, regarding the 24hr RATs (antigen tests)... must they be in-clinic, or the type that you register online and they then send a digital certificate once you've done one?

Both say they are 'fit to fly' and I wonder how the HK gov view them.

Thanks in advance.
    Has to be in-clinic! My family has just found out at the SG airport this morning. SG Airlines refused their remote official test as they said that they had people turned away in HK, so they had to do another RAT test in the clinic at the airport.
    What a shit show it has been. They were supposed to be on a 2 week holiday, it has been nearly 2 months!
    AbroadHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    Has to be in-clinic! My family has just found out at the SG airport this morning. SG Airlines refused their remote official test as they said that they had people turned away in HK, so they had to do another RAT test in the clinic at the airport.
    What a shit show it has been. They were supposed to be on a 2 week holiday, it has been nearly 2 months!
    Honestly each airline is interpreting the rules differently. They are shit scared of getting fined by the HK government but the HK government rules are just a cluster fuck of nobody knows that the fuck is going on.
    Sith, Sage, ByeByeEngland and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Honestly each airline is interpreting the rules differently. They are shit scared of getting fined by the HK government but the HK government rules are just a cluster fuck of nobody knows that the fuck is going on.
    True. Another good example is the Travel declaration form. CX has a separate Travel declaration form that you have to fill in while with SGA they don't as it is already part of the Health declaration form from the HK government.
    ByeByeEngland, shri and AbroadHK like this.

Called off due to technical issues

Come on hope

pin, Sith and AsianXpat0 like this.

Hahahahaha classic!

Singapore bubble all over again...

Cheeky Kiwi, shri and Mrs. Jones like this.

the man who gets things done...and we thought Carry was inept

Cheeky Kiwi and RobRoy like this.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast