1 7.69%
  • China/Russia

0 0%
  • I'm a Non Believer

5 38.46%
Like Tree8Likes

UFO's/UAP's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

“cross-domain transmedium threats to the United States national security are expanding exponentially.”

What sort of stupid line is that?

Seems like 90% or more of the time, when the word "exponential" is used in the media, it really means something else.

And when they land on the moon they may or may not find the remains of Elvis. uh huh huh

USA already disclosed some previously classified UFO reports and videos. The biggest shocker is that most people didnt give a shit. With the general public being unfazed, I think the government is more open to the idea of sharing more information and allowing more transparency.

I used to be an addict in the UFO topic. Back 15 years, not many people believed in UFO's. Now, people just dont care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    USA already disclosed some previously classified UFO reports and videos. The biggest shocker is that most people didnt give a shit. With the general public being unfazed, I think the government is more open to the idea of sharing more information and allowing more transparency.

I used to be an addict in the UFO topic. Back 15 years, not many people believed in UFO's. Now, people just dont care lol.
    Congress certainly is and is pushing for it, the DoD maybe not so much. It is getting some exposure in the mainstream media now, this is a recent documentary aired on 7 news australia. Gary Nolan is probably the most credible witness you will come across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHsVy_iD1OU

Until Will Smith has completed penance we’re all fucked.

the U stands for Unidentified not six headed Martians from far far away.

If Aliens exist they have the good sense to look at Earth and realise it’s fucked

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Until Will Smith has completed penance we’re all fucked.

the U stands for Unidentified not six headed Martians from far far away.

If Aliens exist they have the good sense to look at Earth and realise it’s fucked
    Yea I never said it was aliens. Nobody knows but the main players in exposing this, the likes of Luis Elizondo, Tom De Longe, Gary Nolan etc seem to be suggesting it is more likely to be humans from another dimension/future (which incidentally would tie in with this part of your post). It's crazy i know but until it's proven to be something that can be explained it will remain something that can't be.

Beutiful Italy, where people don't know how to drive :)

Why wouldn't it be aliens? If we have the technology to go to Mars (some say in 20 years), it's only another small step to have the technology to do inter-stellar (i.e. leave earth and never come back) travel. Another 30 years and we are there. Not in my lifetime, but in that of my children. So if we can do it, why can't others?

Methinks some people have been watching too many movies.

any public money spent on space exploration is too much money. We can master the universe when we learn to master Earth.

Because if they were anything like humans they would have made themselves extinct before that happened

Climate, nukes, war, etc

ByeByeEngland likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    But is it just my perception that there are more reported in America?

The thing that stops me saying "nothing to it' is the number of very credible witnesses and I think it would be unscientific to just dismiss them.
    Might simply be due to the US having more fighter jets / jets in the air than most nations to see and report these sightings. Occam's Razor and all. I'm not dismissing UFOs, but my sense is that it's US technology and the reports are objective feedback on how good the technology works (or doesn't). Nice way to keep unfriendly nations on edge, too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast