Like Tree265Likes

Govt considers 0+7 quarantine

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    Crazy to think that it was once 21 days.

And that some people actually played along and did QT.

Madness
    I did full QT course for my family of 4. Lost 100K HKD on it and, probably, 20 years of my lifetime due to nerves, stress, severe depression and strong hit on my physical health as a consequence.

Zzzz woooottt! HK is amazing. Rushing to be second last in the world to lift restrictions (partially).

HongKong_Great likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    What people don't understand is that HK people are good at pure rote learning mathematical formula but are complete retards when it comes to do creative thinking with numbers.
    It has nothing to do with interpreting numbers and everything to do with ideology. Given the current countrywide Zero Covid policy that is neutering China you could argue that the delicate path of apparent ineptitude of allowing covid to spread at the start the lack lustre lockdowns and unlike the mainland at least getting some vaccine in the arms of the over 80's has been creativity of the highest order.

In the developed world things move on to normalcy

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...il-2022-09-20/

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Zzzz woooottt! HK is amazing. Rushing to be second last in the world to lift restrictions (partially).

Not yet! Wait till the fat lady has sung.
    emx, Mary 2 and Mrs. Jones like this.

Waiting the announcement

0+7, RAT, PCR-Test, self-isolation, yellow code still an obstacle. But anyway better than 3+4....

north2 and MABinPengChau like this.

Removing restrictions with HK characteristics.

my wife is flying back week after next....fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    What people don't understand is that HK people are good at pure rote learning mathematical formula but are complete retards when it comes to do creative thinking with numbers. If they did understand statistics they would understand how wrong they were in the first place.
    Instead of raising their hand and ask for advice they just put their heads in the sand and are "studying" on a solution. Which basically translate as doing nothing. Been here too long. That's what happens when there is a brain drain. HK shot themselves in the foot, firs they got a bad reputation for the protests, now they are getting worse with this Covid thing. "Oh no but everything will get back to normal because HK is best city in Asia". It will take a tremendous amount of effort and openness to make it attractive againg.
    More lazy generalisations with a nice bit of racism thrown in.

Not even relevant to the thread either.

This is about adherence to China, not your prejudices.