Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By MABinPengChau
  • 1 Post By ByeByeEngland

Primary school allegedly conducts ‘mock prison’ experience to teach students importance of abiding the law

Closed Thread

Primary school allegedly conducts ‘mock prison’ experience to teach students importance of abiding the law

Catholic Primary school teaching the young kids to behave or end up in prison LOL Stupid school posted it onto their own FB page but apparently it no longer exists

Wonder which teacher thought it would be fun to demonstrate mock jails to young students.

Funny or Stupid???

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/pr...iding-the-law/

Name:  FB Image.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  184.8 KB

Well, with the NSL, could be a lot of people's future- or maybe they commit sedition by drawing a cartoon or some such. Good to know what to expect- I like the hardwood floors in the prison, nice touch...

qhank likes this.

For bonus points they could have brought in a gangster that would threaten them with buggery unless protection money was paid on the outside... (not saying it happens... Just a hypothetical teaching moment the kids might appreciate)

aw451 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    For bonus points they could have brought in a gangster that would threaten them with buggery unless protection money was paid on the outside... (not saying it happens... Just a hypothetical teaching moment the kids might appreciate)
    Could have turned it into a game. Juggle a piece of wet soap and if they drop it......

They should do it in UK schools

Sheeesh! What's next on the mock list? What happens when you drop an egg from a certain height?

Life skills. It may not be the right way to go about it but I’ll take this versus any woke agenda for kids any day of the week.

qhank likes this.

What's the point of a mock prison? The city itself is a giant prison.

Original Post Deleted
    And I’m so glad I’m not going to be responsible for a confused and fucked up generation

Next time they won't skip the weekly flag raising and conduct themselves according to proper protocol.

You only make that mistake once.