Like Tree4Likes

Game of Thrones in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Game of Thrones in Hong Kong

what is the easiest way to be able to see GOT in Hong Kong? Disney+, Netflix and co are all easy to sign up but don't have GOT. Trying HBO Go but that app redirects you to netvigator which is super convoluted and it's not clear to me whether i can actually get to see GOT.

Any tips on how to make this work?

Did you try Have8? Fresh from the free World

If your TV is connected to a playstation you can download on your computer, then download the torrents and beam to your TV. I know it's illegal but that is what I heard somehow....

HBO app and subscription through Amazon Fire and a VPN connected to the US.

Not a fan of GoT but have used the HBO app a few times to subscribe for a mo th or two to watch a show or two.

I don't know why Plutark is mentioning a playstation (maybe something I don't know about modern TVs?). A friend of mine has said that you could use torrents to download it and then play it however you want to connect the file (e.g. projector, TV).

It's a really good story, worth watching. Better fun to read it, though.

Torrents.

Or if you're from the UK and like convenience then ViewTVAbroad do a full sky unlimited and catchup package for 29 euros/month. It works via a slightly clunky smart TV app. Yes you could scam all the same content via VPN and/or Kodi Boxes but this one just works at least 95% of the time. We've been running with it pretty much since we got here and realised how badly we needed to avoid netvigator. Obviously that gets you all the sports channels too.

shri likes this.

Sadly in HK it's easier to stream HBO illegally than it is to watch legally.

Don't bother with torrents - there's literally dozens of streaming options.

Do you have a DVD Player? I have the first 4 seasons on box set you can have

Or are you talking about House of the Dragon, in which case HBO is the only option. The show doesnt load for me on the HBO Go app though so i need to watch it through nowtv.

cookie09 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    Sadly in HK it's easier to stream HBO illegally than it is to watch legally.

Don't bother with torrents - there's literally dozens of streaming options.
    which streaming option would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Do you have a DVD Player? I have the first 4 seasons on box set you can have
    v.
    thanks for this, i could repurpose our old DVD player indeed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast