Like Tree53Likes

Sec Finance Paul Chen - At The Summit

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    But I suspect you know the industry well enough to know that they will say whatever it takes to whoever it takes and not mean any of that. But 10/10 for dragging stand news into this thread.
    I’m fine with bankers and whoever else making their living, but I can’t stand people talking out of both sides of their mouths. Seemed as clear a case as any of that. Just pretty ironic both happening at the same time and talking up ESG…

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...2110200875.htm

The government had another press release, but did not state the range of allowable CT values that would exempt one from the red code.

Quote Originally Posted by the500:
    The government had another press release, but did not state the range of allowable CT values that would exempt one from the red code.
    And this is the problem... Been causing all sorts of anxiety to people who have had to prolong overseas stays to avoid red codes and quarantine orders for who ever they stay with.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    And this is the problem... Been causing all sorts of anxiety to people who have had to prolong overseas stays to avoid red codes and quarantine orders for who ever they stay with.
    And people just skipping HK if they have might of had covid in the last few months.

Ho Pak-leung, the city’s leading microbiologist from the University of Hong Kong, said on a radio program today to slam the government upon Chan’s case as "failing to comply with a unified standard."
    Glad it's not just annoying expats and team yellow that has a problem with the arrangement.

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...tion/4/196670/
    Cash Trader and qhank like this.

Together we fight hypocrisy.

Have they actually scrapped the requirements for 14 days (with proof) of Covid positive and then a negative PCR (with proof) before flying? I can’t see it online

At an ASEAN event Mr Lee stated

“It may take a crystal ball to tell whether we are now living and working in a new normal or simply working to revitalise the old normal. But what I can tell you loud and clear is that Hong Kong is onstage again, we have our doors open.”

“Hong Kong remains the ASEAN community’s critical partner in realising the far-reaching opportunities offered by the fast-growing GBA

I would have hoped a regional finance hub would offer more than a gateway to 1/2 a province.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Have they actually scrapped the requirements for 14 days (with proof) of Covid positive and then a negative PCR (with proof) before flying? I can’t see it online
    the current requirement to fly into hk is just a negative RAT test self administered prior to flight and self submitted into the DH system. implemented since early October, replacing the PCR test that was needed previously.

based on this, the only question is whether PC would have been required to do quarantine as he was positively tested... what the government said on the 145 ppl arriving in hk treated as 'recovery cases' appears to be true from what I have read from various online sources and watsapp group.. but how they determine the threshold CT value has never been disclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    the current requirement to fly into hk is just a negative RAT test self administered prior to flight and self submitted into the DH system. implemented since early October, replacing the PCR test that was needed previously.

based on this, the only question is whether PC would have been required to do quarantine as he was positively tested... what the government said on the 145 ppl arriving in hk treated as 'recovery cases' appears to be true from what I have read from various online sources and watsapp group.. but how they determine the threshold CT value has never been disclosed.
    But the question is do you still need a recovery letter to prove that you are recovered, in order to not being put in jail?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast