Like Tree44Likes

HK - Omicron "bivalent" BioNTech Vaccine Approved

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

For me I got my bivalent on Tues and a flu shot at the same time (different arms) at CUHK Medical Centre near University Station. Booked ahead, large queue, took me just over an hour to get in and out (including the 15 min wait after the injections).

Slightly sore where they gave me the bivalent injection. Apart from that hardly anything. One of my lesser reactions.

Peaky, emx, vmlinuz and 1 others like this.

Hi may I ask where is the Lai Chi Kok Vaccination Station? Which MTR exit is the nearest?

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    Hi may I ask where is the Lai Chi Kok Vaccination Station? Which MTR exit is the nearest?
    It's actually Lai Chi Kok Park - the nearest MTR exit is Mei Foo C1. Had my (so far 3) shots there...
    shri likes this.

Booking was fairly fast this morning. Gave me an error the first couple of times but eventually got through. Many more clinics available and going for 5th jab at 10:30 today.

Booked my elderly dad in for his 5th - bivalent this time. He was annoyed that Sun Yat Sen is no more and he has to go to a private clinic place instead ;-)

fingers crossed!

Can you get Bivalent and flu shot at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by ArrynField:
    Can you get Bivalent and flu shot at the same time?
    Yes, I had my 4th shot recently and there was a separate line for people who had booked to get both at once.

https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/106096.html

(Very few side effects this time, even the soreness at injection site was much less than the last three... tiny bit groggy the next day but nothing more).
    ArrynField likes this.

I got my 4th dose which is the Bivalent vaccine yesterday morning, I had chills, muscle pain and high fever.

ArrynField likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    I got my 4th shot there last tuesday (Bivalent), no queue whatsoever, 10-15 mins in and out. Even no need to wait awhile after the shot
    Got sore arm in the evening and the next day. Pretty mild reaction to compare with my previous shots.
    ArrynField likes this.

Private clinic experience. Seems to be slower as there was just one nurse doing everything. I guess total time was similar, about 35 minutes in total including the 15 minutes wait at the end.

ArrynField likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast