Like Tree22Likes

No More Home Quarantine

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

No More Home Quarantine

What on earth is this joke?

Students need to do RATs until Feb 28, but no need to quarantine? So why do we test if we do nothing about the positive results?

Employees won't stay at home unless they have the 'paper' to show HR or their boss. Doctors won't want to consult with positive patients to give them sick leaves....

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...itive-patients

It's okay, as long as we're still wearing masks by law.

Quote Originally Posted by HKIA:
    It's okay, as long as we're still wearing masks by law.
    Not been following the news... But isn't this about to go?

Yes, but not for a couple of months later.

I think they mean enforced quarantine... without quarantine it would be like the flu i.e. use your common sense and stay home if sick.

shri and Beanieskis like this.

Are students still forced to do daily RAT tests in HK? If so, I agree this is a joke and it needs to stop right now.

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by woodwood:
    What on earth is this joke?

Students need to do RATs until Feb 28, but no need to quarantine? So why do we test if we do nothing about the positive results?

Employees won't stay at home unless they have the 'paper' to show HR or their boss. Doctors won't want to consult with positive patients to give them sick leaves....

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...itive-patients
    Because there's an assumption that most people who are sick with a contagious disease will use their common sense and stay home for a few days?

I'm a parent and I really don't mind the RAT requirement, if it keeps a few more sick children home from school. It's so annoying to have young children who are constantly sick, so spreading it less can only be a good thing?

But what I can't stand with the pandemic rules in schools is masks. They're utterly useless for young children so all they are doing is damage.
    grammer-nazi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanieskis:
    Because there's an assumption that most people who are sick with a contagious disease will use their common sense and stay home for a few days?

I'm a parent and I really don't mind the RAT requirement, if it keeps a few more sick children home from school. It's so annoying to have young children who are constantly sick, so spreading it less can only be a good thing?

But what I can't stand with the pandemic rules in schools is masks. They're utterly useless for young children so all they are doing is damage.
    There’s the expectation to take flu/cold medication and show up to work.
    z754103 likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    I'm sure they will still recommend that those who have Covid stay at home, but it doesn't need to be a legal requirement.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast