Mixed Emotions in Uprooting (Vent) Support Thread

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sorry, I didn't have time to read the whole thread but I saw someone mention Tim Hortons. Where is Yo Bago located in HK?

Also there are 4 White Spot Triple O's locations through-out HK and a NY Fries as well. Both Canadian

NY FRIES????? where is it? does it serve poutine? i can't figure out why triple o's doesn't serve poutine... all they need are the cheese curds, they already have the gravy and the fries...

Only one in HK is in TST Harbour City, 2/F

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    i would also leave your comics, if they are collectibles...
    I agree with carang. Leave manuscripts/books/ephemera in the low humidity. There is also the possibility of said collectibles getting damaged en route to HK.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    Sorry, I didn't have time to read the whole thread but I saw someone mention Tim Hortons. Where is Yo Bago located in HK?

Also there are 4 White Spot Triple O's locations through-out HK and a NY Fries as well. Both Canadian
    Pan Hoi Street in Quarry Bay (behind 1 Island East, the new office tower in QB)
    Last edited by timklip; 19-09-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hkken569:
    Only one in HK is in TST Harbour City, 2/F
    and they serve POUTINE???? REALLY????? i think i'll be heading there on Monday.... YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE MADE MY WEEKEND!

So there really is an actual Timmies there? The coffee would have been good enough, but an actual Timmies is terrific.

Poutine is Canadian soul food. One of things my wife likes about Canada.
    Posted via Mobile Device

read again..NOT a Timmies, a place called Yo Bago that SERVES Timmies coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by timklip:
    read again..NOT a Timmies, a place called Yo Bago that SERVES Timmies coffee...
    Ah, gotcha. Just glad that there are pieces of Can culture there to help with the move.
    Posted via Mobile Device

One week to go and we're not all packed up to go. Let the freak out dance begin.

Well, I think we have more than we'll need by Wednesday. Worse case is to come back for the rest later. I think out suitcases will be the true challenge.

Strategy for packing for a family of four and a dog?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast