Indoor Volleyball

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Hi all i've set up a facebook account, email address is [email protected] and the account name is currently under my name- Mandy Chan as they won't let me change to volleyball HK or anything like that! Hope to speak to u all and arrange a few games soon!!!

Mandy x

I'm interested in playing if you guys still have these going. Was wondering where and when you guys play. Look forward to hearing your update!

Last edited by mabelwong9; 29-12-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Hi Eric,

I am really interested in it. Would you count me in? However, I just a beginner. I will send my email to you.

Trish

I've played volleyball before and would love to get back into it, please add me in!

Hey Trish, Phillip & Mabel,

We're having a game today/tonight, probably in Jordan. I'm booking a court at the moment, if you would like to play please call me on 6875 4109 for more details.

Volleyball

Hi,

I love to join for a bit of Volleyball. Played a number of years.

Please let me know details.

Claudia

Hello, I've played for a few years for a high school team. I'd like to join you for some vball. I've already added Vollayball Geoexpat on Facebook.

Please give me details if you're organising a game.

Albert

Last edited by Albertross; 11-01-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Hi, I haven't played for a few years but would love to get back into the game, either social or competitive.

Please let me know when you plan to organise the next game!

Do you take beginners? I haven't played in many many years but would love to play a social game here and there.

Hey everyone,
    I set up indoor volleyball (B and up calibre level, which is intermediate to advanced level) every Sunday evening on Hong Kong Island.

2-3 hours per session (depending on availability). For 2 hour session, we have maximum 12 players. For 3 hour session, the maximum is 18 players.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast