Indoor Volleyball

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

maybe we can form a team to play in tsim sha shui or central what do you think.

SOUNDS GOOD!!! Central pls!

now how does one go about forming a team? and where can we play?

hi everyone, sorry for the late reply, but I've been moving so haven't had web access. Firstly, thanks for the great responses! Yes, Central or Sheung wan sounds good. I'm actually looking at some indoor courts that we can book. Please email me your contacts and I can see how many interests we have. We need min. 12 people to form two games.
    Looking forward to your emails. [email protected]

Volleyball games in HK

All, A few of you have emailed me inquiring about our games every Sunday. For those who are still looking to play on a more regular basis, please email me.

We play at a B calibre level and up. Some of the A and A+ players in the group have formed their own Mens team and have been playing in a couple of local tournaments.

We also have a number of girls looking to form a competitive team, so let me know if you are interested in this as well.

Clinics will start again this Spring / Summer for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced depending on interest.

Email for more info to [email protected]

Cheers!

Thank you guys!!!
    you guys made my day!! I finally found some threads about setting up volleyball!!

hi

hi please add me, intermediate to advanced skills, I used to play twice a week in NY. please send me an email about upcoming indoor / outdoor events. Thanks. Jimmy, [email protected]

Interested

if you guys have found a league or pick up games, totally interested. have played sand vball the past few years, but looking to play any type of volleyball in HK. [email protected]. Thanks!

count me guys! please email me if there's a game..

I will arrive in HK on Nov 21st and would love to join any vball games. Please PM the details if there are regular weekly games. Looking forward to it!

Hi everyone. Im on an extended china trip with the possibility of a move here and will be in HK for the next 10 days or so. I would love to play some VB during that time. If anyone has any info on when/where, please email me at [email protected] thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast