Like Tree1Likes

suggestion - fight club thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

suggestion - fight club thread

Seeing as every well intentioned thread ends up digressing into a slanging match totally removed from the original topic, is it feasible to have a separate thread where everyone can get their angst out without polluting the original threads.
    I mean lets face it ive seen people bickering over everything from chapatis to religion so cant we just dump that stuff in a dmz thread?!?!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Loz_2; 12-05-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    campas12 likes this.

People are bickering about chapatis?? Haha - will go and have a read of the thread...

How about we all meet up in an alley somewhere and have a group fight with clubs and chopsticks?

I think the therapeutic benefits will have a good effect on our body and mind, generally contributing to a sense of well-being.

Loz2 I think your suggestion is really stupid. Are you a complete idiot? Your English is crap and you are probably a racist as well. Bet you push onto the MTR and cut your toenails while you are on there. You come over here expecting everything to be just like home, if you hate it here so much why don't you just fck off home then? You are a complete moron and trolls should be banned from this site immediately. Your turn

Or something like the BBQ Pit on Straight Dope, where people can call each other out or rant about anything they like?

You blowhards.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Loz2 I think your suggestion is really stupid. Are you a complete idiot? Your English is crap and you are probably a racist as well. Bet you push onto the MTR and cut your toenails while you are on there. You come over here expecting everything to be just like home, if you hate it here so much why don't you just fck off home then? You are a complete moron and trolls should be banned from this site immediately. Your turn
    Now thats what im talking about. Feel better already i bet!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Loz_2:
    Now thats what im talking about. Feel better already i bet!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Yep feel better already, but that could be because I have just had a cig or because I am a Christian (see how sweet I am, giving two issues guaranteed to get people shouting at me!)

"Come over here if you think you're hard enough" as we used to chant on the football terraces.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    "Come over here if you think you're hard enough" as we used to chant on the football terraces.
    I'll stay in the comfort of my executive box you spotty oik so you'll have to come up here if you want to have a go!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    I'll stay in the comfort of my executive box you spotty oik so you'll have to come up here if you want to have a go!
    Ah the prawn sandwich brigade! (Suddenly had a craving for a prawn sandwich, weird.)

ok....i think i missed all the fun on fight club thread, i should read it....can someone help me post the link please...

thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast