Like Tree6Likes

The apology on the front door of Feather Boa

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Geez, I can't see how this pokey little shithole with overpriced drinks and stroppy staff can be so popular. I've been there once and that was one too many times.

Kman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut Waver:
    Geez, I can't see how this pokey little shithole with overpriced drinks and stroppy staff can be so popular. I've been there once and that was one too many times.
    Couldn't agree more. What's the big deal about that place?

i've not read the entire thread, but who gives a shit anyway.

If ppl like it they go, if they don't like it they don't and if they don't like it but still go, well then we can do nothing about them.

is it even popular?

iv only been there once, the staff weren't great, but no worse than some bouncers at other clubs. but i'v never heard of any friends or colleagues talk about it apart from this thread on Geoexpat.

Quote Originally Posted by actionwoman:
    My friend (western) was there a few months ago and got a little hammered and apparently was talking too loud. One of the owners turned off the music and screamed at her to shut up, which she did. Eventually she was kicked out for being too loud though she claims she wasn't any louder than anyone else.
    Could you tell us her nationality and whether she is fat...

We need to have an vague image so we can start generalizing and bring out our prejudice properly.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I would never enter any establishment that called itself the Feather Boa .. irrespective of what their race policy is.

I just get pissed of when people whine about this place and continue to go back for the punishment while paying for overpriced drinks.
    Its just like one of those psychological phenomenon, where in a person always dates someone who treats them badly, they'd complain but still end up with someone who treats them like shit. Or is it S&M I am thinking about now..

Try and get a huge group of (white, well dressed, if necessary) friends to go there. And try to stay there all night only buying one drink each. That will really damage their takings for the night and you can feel smug.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Understand where you're coming from justjoe but if I was going to spend some time in that hovel then I'd want more than one drink. Know what I mean?

it's not for a fun night out it's for 60s style people power maaaaaaaaaan. (and i was born in the 80s so i'm an expert)
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    it's for 60s style people power

Flower Power ???

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast