Like Tree9Likes

Wing man for LKF

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Just mainly directed toward misskorean's opinion and everyone who supported it.

Last edited by alexw521; 20-07-2010 at 01:11 PM.

This thread has great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw521:
    Just mainly directed toward misskorean's opinion and everyone who supported it.
    Whats wrong with her opinion of wanting to go to LKF for a quiet drink with her gf's and to not be hit upon by some slobbering neanderthal in a sweat stained shirt asking if she comes here often?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Whats wrong with her opinion of wanting to go to LKF for a quiet drink with her gf's and to not be hit upon by some slobbering neanderthal in a sweat stained shirt asking if she comes here often?
    Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result every time.

Well the slobbering and you forgot drunk neanderthal think that she's just a stuck up bitch for not acknowledging his wonderful presence

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff:
    Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result every time.
    On the contrary, it's simple stats, if you do it enough, there'll be someone stupid enough to engage.

There's a fellow that I knew that hated to waste time so he would always ask within minutes if the ladies would fck... Mind you I guess he would have been considered attractive if he didn't open his mouth. Stunningly and almost invariably, he went home with someone... Obviously not of the most distinguished character and often somewhat intoxicated but I guess he got what he wanted(and deserved)

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    he went home with someone... Obviously not of the most distinguished character and often somewhat intoxicated but I guess he got what he wanted(and deserved)
    Like the Clap you mean?

There's a fellow that I knew that hated to waste time so he would always ask within minutes if the ladies would fck... Mind you I guess he would have been considered attractive if he didn't open his mouth. Stunningly and almost invariably, he went home with someone... Obviously not of the most distinguished character and often somewhat intoxicated but I guess he got what he wanted(and deserved)
    I had a friend like that too. He figured he didn't want to waste time and money without an end product.. even if his success rate was one in five he still got what he wanted most nights.

On the contrary, it's simple stats, if you do it enough, there'll be someone stupid enough to engage.
    Throw enough sh*t at a wall.......

LKF is definitely not a place you would want to go for a "quiet" night. It is probably the most crowded place for a nightlife scene and you should expect interactions outside from your circle. If you want to "avoid" these interactions, then simply there many other bar options away from LKF. Don't make it seem like you are the goddess of LKF and everyone want a piece of you. No need to judge the author of this post and his search for "wingman". TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE, SYNERGY 101

Last edited by alexw521; 20-07-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    bookblogger likes this.