Living in Aberdeen / Ap Lei Chau

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Living in Aberdeen / Ap Lei Chau

I consider moving to a new place and are looking at Aberdeen / Ap Lei Chau! Is it a good place to buy property? Do you have any suggestions?

perhaps the valuation of the property in the south will increase when the MTR is ready.

GeoRookie

Ap Lei Chau / Aberdeen

There will be a South Island Line which consists of East and West which cross at Wong Chuk Hang. But that is still some time away, so most immediate issue is perhaps the financial crisis and H1N1a. The Aberdeen district has access to a wide range of shops and restaurants, as well as good trails to walk that are located just up the hill, great for weekend BBQ or exercise.

PS, Ap Lei Chau may refer to the island or the housing area. The houses of Lei Tung and Ap Lei Chau (Which is on the opposite side of the main road compared to Lei Tung) are all government subsidized, and therefore public. The only private property available there is in South Horizons and the 3 Sham Wan Towers.

Last edited by GeoRookie; 19-06-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Additional Information

aberdeen is a great place..........i will be your neighbor. haha

i love South Horizons! Lived here when I was in High school, and have now moved back on my return to HK for work!

rent in ALC

I checked some flats in SHorisont phase 1 about 2 weeks ago. But it was sad to know that dogs are not allowed in there(((
    Any one know if it's same for all phases?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Of course, the rules apply across the whole estate.

the air is fresher in the south! hehe

For Ap Lei Chau, the properties on Main Street also "free market" private properties!!

anyone been to the greek restaurant 'El Greco' in Ap Lei Chau village recently? there seem to be some declining reviews on food and service??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast