Like Tree10Likes

Bad Posture, Seat Support Recommendations?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Get a back support mesh?

Fellowes Office Suites Mesh Back Support價格、規格及用家意見 - 香港格價網 Price.com.hk

Standing desk

Back supports might help a bit, but make sure you get out of your chair regularly during the day. Like every half hour stand up and move around.

shri, jrkob and Mrs. Jones like this.

The Mrs uses something called a "backjoy" available on taobao and groupon too (I think). Swears by it...

Luma Lift

I have been wearing a Luma Lift for three weeks now and it seems to help. There are a few posture aids on the market and I found the Luma Lift to be the least invasive - it's just a magnetic device you attach to your jacket front.

Like all personal posture aids, they will buzz you when you are starting to slouch. I have very poor posture and this "buzz" is a great reminder to straighten your posture.

Having had poor poor posture for a while, I would recommend you start doing some back stretches and exercises (Google posture exercises will have a few hits.). You will be surprised how many back and shoulder muscles you have that you haven't been using.

I dont think there are any shops in HK that stock the Luma Lift. I bought mine from Amazon.ca and shipped to an address in Canada.

Backjoy is good. The way it's shaped around your hips will help keep your back straight

Mrs. Jones likes this.

I saw the backjoy thing in a bookshop over the weekend and the price was like HK$549
    I was a bit shocked at the price for a bit of hardened plastic/foam thingy LOL

Go with the HM!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    I saw the backjoy thing in a bookshop over the weekend and the price was like HK$549
    I was a bit shocked at the price for a bit of hardened plastic/foam thingy LOL
    Cheaper on Taobao
    chuckster007 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast